Saturday 7 July 2012

I'm Working On Something

I went silent for a while. Not because i don't have things to say, i'm just running out of words. I'm not really good at this *read as writing* =P . In fact, i've got 5 posts which i successfully saved to draft. That makes them drafts, not posts actually. Whatever.

I'm working on something. What something. Hmm, just something. Better not to tell what it is exactly. It's not necessary. And i don't know why i end up writing this blabber here. *hakikatnya tengah tunggu mask sejuk dalam peti ais*

This story of mine might end the way i want it to end, but not exactly the way i ever wanted it to happen. Got what i mean? Or my English is just too hard to understand? *English tak hebat tapi gedik nak tulis in English. Sorry*

God willing, it will eventually happen. No matter how long it takes or how hard I have to try. I'm trying to make my dream come true. It's my dream, so why on earth am i hoping you to work on it too? I guess i have to make it clear, this is my dream not our dream. And i should not expect you to work hard on it too. *i wish, i actually HOPE you are trying too, very hard, as hard as i am, or maybe a bit harder. ok, just ignore me*

Dear self, nothing will ever happen the way you want it to happen. Everything happens the way Allah makes it happen. You want something, you find a way to make Allah makes it happen. Only if it's good for you. Try, you will not lose anything because you risk nothing. Everything is worth trying. It might hurt you if it ended not exactly how you ever wanted, but that's life. You don't usually share dream with others. Your love story might not be as sweet as you ever imagined. That's fine, it will only hurt for a little while. In the end, it's not how you begin that matters, it's how you end.

I don't know.

And i'm casting a love spell on you. Haha. I'm kidding.

Will be writing something beneficial next time, InsyaAllah. Till then, i guess this is farewell. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment