Thursday 28 June 2012

Please Make It Happen.

I know this is absurd. Seems impossible too. But i just cant stop asking from You. Allah, please make it happen for everything is possible if You say so.

Step by step.
I just need a reason to keep holding on.
I dont know if it's the best, all i know is it's the best thing i could think of.
Im just human.
I have wishes and hopes.
Not all are going to come true.
I've always known that.
But im holding firmly onto this very one.

Allah, sesungguhnya Engkaulah yang memegang hati-hati kami. Dan pastinya Engkaulah pemegang hati-hati mereka. Lembutkanlah Ya Allah. Aku mohon...

Good things happen to those who work for it. InsyaAllah.
I wish i have strength to ask. And you might think im desperate. But that's it. DESPERATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment