Monday 14 May 2012

Dear Self...I Have Something For You.

Life is not as easy as i wished and growing up is not as fun as i thought. Sometimes life gives me a thousand reasons to cry, so I have to show life I've got millions reasons to smile.

The feelings of being rejected, hurt, broken down, helpless, lonely, frustrated, angry, impatience, they are signs of low iman. Forgive me Dear Lord. I've got those feelings and I should learn how to let go. Let go and be a better person than who i was yesterday. InsyaAllah.

Don't be sad. Allah is with us






      

Dear Allah, I thank You for every chances You've given me and for everything i have. There's no words to express how thankful I'm. You gave me everything i need, though not everything i asked for.

Dear me, please don't be sad. Not everyone could be who you wanted them to be nor everything will happen the way you wanted them to happen. Just stop being sad. Forget everything that ever hurts you, put all your trust in Allah, have faith and never stop praying. 
People hurt you so that you can learn not to hurt others. People told you lies to teach you to speak nothing but the truth. People cheated on you and ignored how you felt, just to ensure you trust no one but Allah. People broke their promises, so that you know how it hurts to be forgotten and never let others feel the same way too. Sometimes you felt so alone, because Allah wanted you to tell Him everything, so that you know no one will be able to listen to all your words except Allah. Allah and Allah alone.

Grief doesn't change you. It only reveals your weaknesses. Anything you lose will come back in another form. Only better, I can assure you that. ;)

Be strong and courageous for your Lord, Allah is always with you no matter where you go, no matter what you do. 

May Allah keep my heart strong and firm on the Deen. I'll try all i can to be a better person, a better Muslim, a better daughter to my parents, a better friend to everyone, last but not least, a better slave of Yours Allah. I'll try. I promise. Please help me to keep my promise. I'm nothing, absolutely nothing without You. Please don't let others hurt me, please don't make this Dunya my biggest concern. Please don't push me away from You. I need You. Guide me to the right path, give me strength to show life I've got no problems cause i've got You.

Don't tell me you can't. YOU CAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have faith in Allah...Allah and Allah alone...inshaAllah...
    *sedang tetapkan hati untuk istiqamah...^--------^

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah. Allah is always with us. Smile and let go of the past. ;D

    ReplyDelete